There's nothing like getting a nib worked on in person, and we do our best to make as many shows as possible. We also work with brick and mortar pen stores to do smaller events in between shows as well.
How Shows Work
It's strongly encouraged to reserve your slot for the event you're interested in attending. Slots are for a half an hour, and are generally good for one to two pens to be worked on. If you have more pens that needs work done, don't worry, we can take pens with us, work on them back home, and mail them back to you.
Any slots that are not reserved are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis. If whoever has reserved a slot doesn't show up, then that gets filled on a first-come, first-serve basis as well. If you need to sign up on the day of a show, you're encouraged to do so as early as possible.
Reserving slots does carry a $10 deposit to encourage people to show up at the time they've reserved. That $10 will be credited towards any nibwork you have done, but if you fail to make it for your reservation, then it is non-refundable.
- January 14th-16th, 2022 - Philadelphia Pen Show
- February 12th, 2022 - Bertram's Inkwell - Rockville, MD
- March 11th-13th, 2022 - Baltimore Washington Pen Show
- April 1st-3rd, 2022 - Atlanta Pen Show
- April 30th, 2022 - Bertram's Inkwell - Rockville, MD
- August 4th-7th, 2022 - DC Pen Show
- August 26th-28th, 2022 - San Francisco Pen Show
- April 24th, 2021 - Bertram's Inkwell - Rockville, MD
- June 10th-13th, 2021 - Triangle Pen Show
- August 6th-8th, 2021 - DC Pen Show
- October 23rd, 2021 - Bertram's Inkwell - Rockville, MD
- December 18th, 2021 - Bertram's Inkwell - Rockville, MD
- November 7th, 2020 - Bertram's Inkwell - Rockville, MD
- February 28th-March 1st, 2020 - Balitmore Pen Show
- January 25th, 2020 - Bertram's Inkwell - Rockville, MD
- December 7th, 2019 - Pen Boutique - Columbia, MD